Friday, January 3, 2014

Computer Motherboard “City” & Snowy Landscape

It's obvious that winter cabin fever has set in when I find myself looking around the house for things to photograph. The recent New Year snowstorm that hit the Midwest (now affecting the East Coast) kept me housebound and a landscape covered with well over a foot of snow makes for boring pictures. I decided to take apart an old, inoperative computer and realized how much the motherboard looks like a miniature city, so photographs were in order. (At least I was able to put that dead computer to good use.)

OK, I admit it. The snow was piled so high that just had to take a picture of some bushes in the yard, topped with over a foot of snow.






All Content © Chris A. Zimmer and chriszimmer.blogspot.com


Check out my blog home page for the latest information, chriszimmer.blogspot.com, here.

No comments: