Wednesday, December 16, 2009

A Smiling Fox Squirrel

In our city, I swear there are as many fox squirrels as there are people. We have several squirrels that are frequent visitors to our backyard. While we have a squirrel-proof bird feeder, it doesn’t stop the squirrels from coming around to get the seed which drops onto the ground.

I had just started to fill the feeder when a squirrel came up and sat on a branch right above me, I swear it was smiling at me, seemingly hoping that I would drop the entire cup of feed right onto the ground. He/she was kind enough to pose for a photo, sporting that same grin. How could I not “accidentally” drop some feed after that?





All Content © Chris A. Zimmer and chriszimmer.blogspot.com


Check out my blog home page for the latest information, chriszimmer.blogspot.com, here.

No comments: