Friday, April 3, 2009

Cutting Down the Pine Tree (Time Lapse)

We had a big pine tree in the front yard that was becoming far too big for its space, encroaching on the driveway and growing too close to power lines. It also shed needles and pinecones like crazy and it was just getting too be too much work to maintain. So it was time for it to go.

We had our friends at Quality Tree Service do the removal, and a fine job they did. Since I never miss a chance to film something for posterity, I decided that I would film the entire process. But, to save some time, I time-compressed the video to bring a few hours worth of work to a few minutes. The video is below – along with the “before and after” pictures!


Before


After




TIme Lapse Video




Check out my blog home page for the latest information, chriszimmer.blogspot.com, here.

No comments: